PLAN YOUR VISIT
What will i be able to do?
A visit to the site will include a walk through town site. There are plenty of animals to visit, and a few that really miss and love the public attention! The Museum in the Wasa hotel is open year round. Please note in autumn and winter, our train is not running, and wagon rides/sleigh rides are generally only available on select special events. Please follow us on our socials for the most updated information on daily changes/offerings. Be sure to check out our events page, as we are often hosting fun and exciting, family friendly special events!
What does it cost?
In winter, admission is by donation.
We get many people who want to come after hours, we do request that you come back during visiting hours.
Season's passes for the upcoming year are available at the Visitor Reception Centre.
Regular Season's Pass benefits include:
• Unlimited regular General Admission for an entire year. (excluding special events)
• 50% off Admission for accompanying friends and family.
•15% off retail products and food services (excluding alcohol).
• Special Pricing for Select Special Events
Gold Seasons Pass benefits include all of the above as well as:
• Unlimited regular Wagon Rides, and Steam Train Rides
• 50% off “Steele of a Deal” Admission for accompanying friends and family.
Add up all the benefits, weigh the experience, enjoyment and knowledge gained over a year and you’d have to agree, a seasons pass represents great value. Obtaining a Seasons Pass is easy. Fill out the registration form and drop it off at the Visitor Reception Desk or mail it in with your payment. You can also purchase a Seasons Pass over the phone with a credit card.
* Please note that fees for pay-per-experience attractions, concerts and special events are not included.
For more information call 250-417-6000 or email Info@FortSteele.bc.ca