EXPERIENCE FORT STEELE HERITAGE TOWN
There are so many different ways to experience Fort Steele Heritage Town. Depending on how much time you have, you can explore on your own, taking a day or two to fully explore it all, or just take a quick stroll around the park.
We have 98 incredible structures that have been preserved, maintained or renovated to their original splendor!
Wednesday to Sunday
To make sure you make the most out of your visit to Fort Steele Heritage Town, we offer some engaging ways to experience this Fort Steele icon. Our Guided Tours are a great place to start, with something for everyone to enjoy.
Educational Programming make exploring the Heritage Site both interesting and exciting for students and groups!
From Mountie life to the School house program, there is something educational and fun for groups of all ages.
Contact us at email@example.com for a full brochure of available programming and bookings
- Tinsmithing Thursday to Sunday
- Leather working Thursday to Saturday
- 1077 Steam Train - Friday to Sunday
- Pan on your own Goldpanning
- Visit with our 17 beautiful Clydesdales, 2 friendly Donkeys and a variety of Heritage breed chickens, ducks, Turkeys and black pigs. Please avoid feeding the animals and make sure to stay on the outside of the fences.
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
During a normal season, we have a whole lot to keep you and your family entertained!
Live Street theatre
Live Theatre Shows